Saturday, November 10, 2007

Today

Today has gotten off to an unpleasantly early start for a Saturday morning. I woke up at 6:00 and wasn't able to go back to sleep. At 7:00 I quietly snuck out of bed so as to not wake up my husband. He has to get up a little early anyway so I want him to get to sleep as long as he can. I threw some laundry in the dryer and now I am here.

Today Michael's family is coming over again. I don't think they will be here until around three though. They are going to the UCA football game, and Michael is going too. So that leaves me here all alone. It's okay because today I feel like I'm going to need the time. I'm going to get caught up (hopefully) on some much needed housework. My house is not gross or anything, just not as clean as I would like for it to be. Plus I have to go grocery shopping, and do laundry today. I'm also going at 10:30 to see a play up at UCA. It should be good, we'll see. I don't know too much about it.

No comments: