Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hello Second Trimester!

How wonderful!! Today is the start of my second trimester. All first trimester worries have left my mind today! I do wish I felt more pregnant though. I haven't felt pregnant at all this whole time. It's made me very nervous about everything I do, but I am also very lucky. I was able to carry on with my everyday life, besides having to take naps for about three weeks. Every symptom I had was gone by the time I was 10 weeks pregnant, and I only had 2 or 3 to begin with! I thought something might be wrong, but the next time I went to the doctor I was 12 weeks and my baby was kicking and swimming around furiously. It was so rewarding to know that my baby is comfortable, healthy, and most of all happy. So now I'm just considering myself lucky and enjoying the rest of the ride.

I also discovered the other day that my waistline has a very tiny bump in it :). It's not much and only my husband and I can tell, but it's still fun! A friend of mine that just had a baby about a year ago gave me some maternity pants yesterday. I never thought I would like them, I thought I wouldn't even want to wear them until I was 7 or 8 months pregnant. However, I tried them on yesterday and didn't want to take them off. THEY WERE SO COMFORTABLE!! It was nice, I'm not wearing them yet maybe in a month or two. I also got those clothes from the lady my mom goes to church with, and I ended up keeping 14 shirts! I was so grateful, since I'm going to be pregnant pretty much through all the seasons (AUG-MAY) I need warm clothes and summer/spring clothes. I thought it would be tough and expensive, but thanks to some wonderful people they have made my search for maternity clothes almost non existent.

This is long, and I better start working on my pies for tomorrow!

No comments: