I went to the doctor yesterday and had an ultrasound. Everything is absolutely perfect! The baby was kicking and flipping around, it was a lot of fun to watch. It is also so much bigger than last month. I know they change a lot, I've been keeping up in my baby books, plus I've taken tons of child development classes for early childhood ed. It is still so different when it is your child. I can't feel it kicking yet, but now I can't wait to start feeling it! I know a lot of mother's would probably say enjoy the peace, but I'm just ecstatic. I am also doing good. I haven't gained a pound yet, but my doctor said not to worry some women don't in their first trimester. I'm just enjoying the non weight gain because I know it is coming!
Also, a lady from my mom and dad's church gave me a huge bag of maternity clothes! I haven't seen them yet because my mom still has them, but I will get them this weekend. God is definately taking care of us, even with the small things :). It's nice to know that we don't have to do this alone.
The gospel meeting at our church went great! We were able to go every night and had pretty good crowds.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment