Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pintrest

So, when I was in Florida this summer my cousin told me that she invited me to Pintrest and I needed to follow her and get on myself. So I joined and followed her, and I didn't get it. I didn't see how this could benefit me, and it seemed like just a waste of time. But, that was before I understood how helpful it could be!! The other day on one of the pregnancy message boards that I've frequented I asked people if they knew of any good freezer meal recipes and one of the girls said she found some on Pintrest. So, I just had to check it out. It is my goal to get 3 weeks worth of homemade freezer dinners in my freezer a week before the baby is born. So I need to start trying out recipes. Then, the other day I read a post on thefrugalfind.com where she had given a recipe for homemade laundry and dish detergent, and I thought that would be great to make and I looked and found a few recipes for that too! Plus I found through a friend a homemade shaving cream recipe. This stuff should be fun to try out...I just hope it works! So, maybe it's not what Elizabeth intended when she added me...for me to find recipes for detergent and freezer meals...but I'm loving it and I can't wait to try some of this stuff out and see what else Pintrest has to offer!

Also I'm still in the market for more recipes that freeze well if you have any please share!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hi Kristina,

Make some boards! Pin some stuff! I'm following you and can't wait to see what you pin. Good plan for the freezer, I probably have some recipes I can send your way. XO