These are burp cloths/changing pads/whatever I need them to be :). I found the cotton mickey mouse fabric, and decided to pair it with the flannel sports fabric to kinda go with his room....I know, I know, but I couldn't resist! The ABC cloth is flannel too so nice and soft!
The infamous tie onesies, but I couldn't resist! :)
These required zero skill, but the iron on decals were on clearance for .79 and I thought they'd be cute this summer.
These are probably what I am most proud of, because I didn't find this idea on a blog! I'm sure that they are somewhere out there online, but I had one of these frames, and couldn't find ultrasound frames I like so ta-da! I thought I'd make my own frames. A little scrapbook paper, stickers,and modge podge turned these .97 wooden frames into something super cute, and I spent just a little over $5 for all 3 of them! The only thing that I would have changed were the stickers on the bottom, originally I wanted stickers that said first trimester, second trimester, third trimester, but all the stickers I could find were too small for these frames so I was digging through left over Alexis pregnancy scrapbook album materials and found these that told the month and weeks and I thought they would do! They were the perfect size! Here is Jake at 7.5 weeks! :)
Here is our little guy at 19.5 weeks! He was so wiggly we couldn't get a good profile picture, so here is him looking at us :)!
And here is the frame for our last ultrasound!
Here is my belly at 21 weeks! For those of you that haven't seen me!
And while I was taking this picture Alexis came in and kissed my belly I was glad the picture came out because she caught me by surprise! Such a sweet big sister :).
1 comment:
Oh, Honey, your crafts for Jake are so cute and original. Thank you for the precious pictures of you and your belly. Alexis giving you a kiss. Wow! She is already a great big sister, can't wait to see them together. Love, Mamaw Lana
Post a Comment