I just wanted to show everyone how much my little girl has grown the past month! I took her picture when she was 4 days old and then again today, just a little over a month old next to the same teddy bear, Bobo.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It is amazing the changes in 1 month! You and Michael are doing a fantastic job. She is growing up so beautifully. Mom
Wow, what a difference a month makes! She is a very healthy baby, you guys are doing a wonderful job. Hope she settled down quickly again after her big overnight road trip.
6 comments:
It is amazing the changes in 1 month! You and Michael are doing a fantastic job. She is growing up so beautifully. Mom
Wow, what a difference a month makes! She is a very healthy baby, you guys are doing a wonderful job. Hope she settled down quickly again after her big overnight road trip.
Yay Mom you got an account!! You need to start a blog now!
Cutie pie! She's grown since I was there. Great idea to take a pic with the bear. Angie
Wow she has grown! Have you tried that Gripewater yet on the hiccups? I swear it works! She is beautiful!
Yes we did! The gripe water works great! We got it because she got a very mild case of colic when she was about 3 weeks old. It's good stuff!
Post a Comment