This weekend has been pretty fun. Friday Michael and I got a lot done around the house! I was so excited about what we accomplished. Then on Saturday I went shopping early and then we had family over that night. Michael's dad and step-mom came over and so did his brother and my grandparents. Everyone pitched in and we ordered the Jermaine Taylor fight on PPV. His dad brought some steaks and I made baked potatoes for dinner. It was fun, but the fight lasted really late and I fell asleep in the chair I was sitting in by the time it was over! Today, we went to church and then took a nap. At 3:30 my cousin had a baby shower so I went to that. She got lots of cute things. She is having a boy and I had so much fun looking at little boy things while shopping for her gift. Her baby is due any day now and I can't wait to meet him!! Our babies will be born about 2 months a part, which is kinda neat because her husband (who is my blood cousin, she's married in) and I are 9 months a part. So it's neat that they will be so close too. Michael went to see a movie while I was at the baby shower and I beat him home.
Hope you all had a good weekend too.
1 comment:
Hello, Robert and I also had a great time eating and visiting with you all! Your baked potatoes were the best I have ever tasted! It was nice to see your grandparents again too! You look very well,healthy, and happy. So does Michael.
Judy.
Post a Comment