Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm Trying!

So, we didn't get any snow except a few flurries last night. I knew I shouldn't believe the weather guy! So now it's still just cold. It's a new month, too bad it's the busiest month of the year so far. I'm doing my best to keep up with everything, and all of the visiting! Michael and I looked at the calendar and after next weekend we are spending the next 5 weekends in a row doing stuff with his family. Sorry Mom and Dad..... Our next weekend alone is going to be March 20 something. So if I overlook a few things please forgive me, oh yeah and I'm 6 months pregnant so I've been busy growing a child inside of my body, not to mention being tired. Hopefully after this month and apparently next month things will slow down and I will get to spend some quality time with my husband before our daughter is born. I'm very upset about being so busy, and I'm not sure why. But, I am.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Don't worry, it's ok to just want to do nothing. Especially in this next trimester, since you'll be tired and fat and uncomfortable (it's still fun though!). Take as much time available with Michael that you can, since you won't have time alone together very often after Alexxis is born. It took Mitch and I 4 months to go on a date again, mainly because I'm nursing Jacey. Enjoy the traveling too, because it's harder with a little one. We went from 2/3 suitcases to 7. :) I hope you continue to do well. I love you and I'm so excited for you!

Judy said...

Hi Kristina,
Yes everything that Katie said is wonderful advice. It is normal to feel upset, about all sorts of things during pregnancy. Just blame the hormones. Robert and I realy enjoy seeing you both, and doing things with you, but really protect that quality time with Michael before Alexis is born. I love the pink color on your blog!
God Bless you both,
Judy