Michael and I got registered at Babies 'R' Us and Target this weekend. We are going to register at Wal-Mart too for those that can't get to one of the other stores. The reason we registered so early is because we are having a family only baby shower on February 9th. The reason it is so early is because my cousin is coming in from China for only 2 weeks and won't be back again until next February. (All family will be receiving invitations soon!) This way it's a little early but she can be a part of everything. Also, my cousin Amanda is coming in from D.C. and I haven't seen her in forever! So it will be fun to have all the girls in my family (both sides) together before we add another one!
I also recently got digital scrapbook software! It is so neat to be able to completely create my own papers! Plus, it has a lot of photo projects on it, and a recipe book project. Maybe I can start on that cookbook I've always wanted to do..... It has so much stuff on it, and I haven't figured it all out yet, but that's okay because in 4 months I'm sure I will have more than enough pictures to play with! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment