This year is going to be amazing!! I have so many big plans & no resolutions! Plans I can stick to, resolutions, not so much!!
The beginning of the year is so refreshing to me. On New Year's Day I always take down my Christmas decorations. That clears a lot out of the way. Then I deep clean my house, that takes a couple days but it looks awesome when I get done! I go through everything and throw all kinds of stuff out that is broke, junk, or I just don't know what it is. I'm also going to be cleaning out my nursery this week. My dad is coming next week to pick up the furniture that is in there, so I better get busy! Then everything is put up, streamlined, and clean. Just how I like it for the spring. Even though yes, it's still winter. I just don't like a lot of stuff around me after Christmas.
So here is to a wonderful New Year to you all! I hope it's best one yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment