Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wrong Way People

I get so aggravated at people who go in and out of the wrong doors, and walk on the wrong side of the street or hallway. Like today for instance, I was leaving Irby to get in my big baby blue baby-mobile and go home. As I was leaving there were about 3 people that came in the left door (my right!!!) fine, no big deal right?? I was waiting patiently for them to move, or at least as patiently as I could as this is a huge pet peave of mine. Well, the last guy was trying to be nice, I'll give him credit for that, but he walked inside the wrong door and then tried to hold it open for me by standing in front of the door, like I was suppose to walk through him or something. I just stood there for a minute hoping he would see how awkward it would be for me to run him over and move. No such luck, so I told the guy look thanks for trying to be nice but you're in the way and holding everyone up on both sides of the door, so it would be easier if you would just move. I think he finally got, but gave me a weird look before he moved.

Whatever, but people walk AND drive on the right side of the road and everything will run much smoother....even in Wal-Mart!

No comments: