Saturday, October 27, 2007

Weekend Again!!

I am very glad that it is the weekend! Last night Michael and I went to go see The Pillowman at the UCA Theatre. While reading the play it was very gruesome. Thankfully they did things very well as far as all of that goes, not much blood which if you know me ,I hate gory and horror type things so I wasn't really looking forward to this play. But, it was done well and it was also one of those plays that I would never go see again though. Tonight is Homecoming!! Michael's family is coming up and we are spending the day with them. It should be fun, just cold :). I am very thankful for the cooler weather though, and the rain. However, the rain has kept the roofer from being speedy on his job and we still have shingles in the driveway. I also think though that the roofer has been a little lazy. Yesterday, he didn't come until 1:00, left at 3:00 and there is just one little patch left to do. Maybe he had another job he had to go to, but I think he could have finished yesterday. Tomorrow we are going to see Barefoot In The Park at the Rep. This one is about a newly married couple living in Manhattan and is a comedy. Much more up my alley.

Well, I had better start picking up the house a little bit before everyone gets here at noon! Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: