Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cold Spring Break

Well, it's spring break and I had a ton of plans. I was going to do some spring cleaning, get my lessons ready for next week, get a file folder game made and shaded, and spend a lot of time with my daughter and husband!Unfortunately, I woke up Thursday morning with a cold and it has put all of my plans on hold. Even worse, Lex woke up with the same cold on Thursday. I hate being sick when she is, and the past two times we have been sick we have been sick at the same time. I was hoping to get Alexis to her birthday only having had two colds, but it looks like it's gonna be 3 colds for her.

On the sorta upside it's gorgeous outside. I just can't enjoy it since I feel so yucky. Michael has done a great job of taking care of us sick girls! Just today he's done two loads of dishes, ran to the store for some food, taken care of all of our runny noses and such, cut down our tree outside, and gone to ACE to get some plants to grow. We are going to try our hand at growing a few veggies this summer. We'll see how that goes.

So I'm just eating a lot of soup, and trying to get better, and trying to get Alexis better so we can enjoy at least half of our break!!

No comments: