After being up until 2 AM last night, and having to get up at 5 AM I'm so tired! You might think it would be easy for me to fall into a deep sleep until morning, but unfortunately it's not. Michael went to the HYPER and I can't sleep without him in the house. Seriously, if he's gone I'm up all night hearing things that don't exist and all kinds of stuff. I'm the first one to admit that this is pretty pathetic, but I can't help it. I have a very overactive imagination, I always have, and I've always gotten spooked easily. I've decided it's not going to change, so I just have to deal with it.
Alexis is doing great! She's back to sleeping the night through (she has been for a week or two now), and is taking great naps again! She loves to eat her rice cereal and we are starting oatmeal tomorrow! She's rolling all over the place and talking up a storm. She couldn't be any better!