Friday, August 15, 2008

Can't Sleep

It is 5:10 AM and I can't go back to sleep. Alexis woke up at 2:30 for a little bit. I put her back to bed 2 hours ago. I've paid all my bills and cleaned up some stuff...yes, at 4 in the morning. I hate it when I get like this. I really need to sleep.

Alexis just has a cold which is why she woke up during the night. Thankfully, no teeth in sight yet. I'm not sure I'm ready to deal with that just yet. The doctor told us to put a cool mist humidifier in her room, so after her appointment we went and bought one. It's Hello Kitty and very cute. Michael wanted the frog, but we talked him into Hello Kitty :). Michael also has a stomach bug. I think it's the one that I just got over, which stinks because it took me about a week to get over. He usually catches things about a week after I get better so I may be dealing with two sick kids this week. :) Hopefully though he will wake up in a few hours and feel much better.

My birthday is tomorrow and I'm starting to feel old. I really can't believe it's tomorrow. I almost forgot! I'll be 24 and while I'm not looking forward to turning a year older it's not that bad. Especially since I have Alexis for my birthday! (She missed mother's day by a week or so.)

1 comment:

Judy said...

OOOOOh, that is not good, missing out on more sleep!! :)
With the 2 sick kids to deal with, don't hesitate to call if you need any help with anything.