Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Weekend

This weekend has been very busy and very fun. Yesterday we went to my parent's house for the Fourth of July. My aunt, uncle, and cousin came in from Indiana to visit. It was good to visit with them and for them to get to see Alexis. We enjoyed a ton of food and a firework display later that evening put on by Gavin. Alexis had a little bit of colic for about 4 or 5 hours. It wasn't too bad though. Last night she almost slept the night through. I fed her when we got home at 1 a.m. and then she slept until 6 this morning! It was really nice and I hope she starts sleeping like that more often.

Today we slept in and relaxed since we got in so late last night. Then we went to eat lunch at Zaxby's and then finally we made it to Kroger!! I haven't had any food in my house for about 2 days now. What we did have was expired....neither one of us has had anytime to go grocery shopping so we ate out for a couple of days. I'm glad we have food in our house now I'm so tired of eating out!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Great to hear that you all had a good July 4th! Welcome back to the world of blogging!