Well, things are not going to be as quick as I thought with my labor. We went to the doctor yesterday and I still had not progressed one little bit. So we talked to the doctor for a little while and decided to go ahead and be induced. The doctor also had some mild concerns that helped our decision, but it's nothing to be worried about. I have to say that I'm not really excited about being induced....AT ALL, but I'm extremely excited about having my daughter here in just a day! Tomorrow actually!! I have to go to the hospital tonight at 5:00 pm, they are going to give me a medicine to hopefully start dialation. Then at 5:00 am my doctor is going to come in, break my water, and induce me. Then hopefully we should have a baby sometime that afternoon or evening. It's going to be a long labor. I don't think there is a way around that, but it won't be forever and hopefully it will go by fast. I guess since I've had pretty much the best pregnancy in the world God decided I needed a long labor to make up for it! :) I'm not nervous at all, not yet at least, but I'm very anxious and excited to get the process started.
So today Michael and I are wrapping up as many loose ends as we can. Today is going to go by so fast and the next time I'm on here it will be with a picture of my beautiful baby girl!!
1 comment:
Well, Honey, the big day comes. Anxious and excited are feelings all mom's have and we are all sharing those with you! We can hardly wait to see the picture of you and your daughter. All our love and best wishes. Mamaw
Post a Comment